I am active on a number of social media sites and writing platforms. This quick article will highlight a few of the additional articles I have written for other platforms and how to follow me on social media. That way you can stay current on what I’m working on and testing discussions.
Over the past year, I have written a few articles on LinkedIn revolving testing and balance. I recommend taking a look at them if you like what I have written here. Below are links to articles I have written for LinkedIn, DZone.com, and Testlio’s company blog.
- LinkedIn: Always Testing or Continuous Testing?
- LinkedIn: Drawing Circles and Finding Balance
- DZone.com: Exploratory Testing: Testing in the Wild
- Testlio: Why Manual Testing Matters
Additional Articles on nkeene.com
If you are new to nkeene.com, welcome! I write about software testing, test automation, and life in QA. As a result, I have a few different types of articles that you might be interested in. Below is a sampling of some that I think you will be interested in.
- Seeing the Test Case Through the Forest
- I Was Knocked Out This Is What I Did Next
- Failed Tests Are Better With Screenshots
- Snippet: Using a config file for CapserJS and PhantomJS
Follow Me on Social Media
We are all connected to social media these days. Social media is an excellent way to keep updated with people and companies. I like to follow trends in software testing on several platforms, here is how you can follow me
- Twitter: @nicholaskeene
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nakeene/
- Google+: https://plus.google.com/+NicholasKeene
- Facebook groups:
- Software Testing and Quality Assurance Freelancers
- Automation Testing
- Software Testing
- Selenium Test Automation User Group
Of course the best way to follow what is happening on nkeene.com is to subscribe to my email list. I am work on new content all of the time, by subscribing you will be updated of when new articles are published.